Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Marathon REST day; crappy mood too

I'll make this brief - I feel like hell. Congested, headache, sluggish, allergies. It blows. I made it to happy hour to meet am old friend, and I feel bad that I wasn't my usual self.

I had planned a rest day today for marathon training anyway, so hopefully the funk wears off soon. I think a large part of my mood is due to the fires that are STILL raging right now in LA, OC and SD counties.

That's it. Sorry for being lame.

Oh yes, I got a picture of the "Zendo" diet pills that my cousins are taking. Made in China and distributed in the Philippines? YIKES.


Here's me doing a flip (somewhat successfully) in jeans and my cowboy boots. Don't try this at home.

6 comments:

Jessica Love said...

I'm kinda blah, too. :-P

weezermonkey said...

It's a Flip flip. Ha!

That Girl said...

You have cowboy boots?

R said...

That's what I thought...cowboy boots?

Winnie said...

That's a pretty funny picture :)

amber said...

ugh, i've been feeling bad this week too. friday can't come fast enough....

Blog Archive