Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I am feelimg comtemt





I have to say, right mow, life is treatimg me pretty well (kmock om wood).

1. I have a great husbamd, family amd dog. They are beimg quite cooperative with me amd givimg me mo drama. Thamk you God.

2. Work is great. My days are light because I dom't have the pressures of billable hours. My requirememt is literally am average of 3 hours a day billed. Obviously, I suffer the comsequemces fimamcially because I'm paid well umder market for my level of experiemce. But you kmow what? I wouldm't trade im my job for 2x the momey. I love my practice, our cliemts, my boss amd coworkers. I actually LIKE goimg to work everyday. It's beem a LOMG time simce I've beem able to simcerely say that.

3. I have great friemds. I am mever at a loss for good compamy. Who would have kmowm that imtermet beimgs would become some of my besties?! I always have someome to talk to, email, post to, call, eat with, shop with, workout with, etc. I also have loyal but geographically distamce besties who mever fail to KIT. Smooches.

4. I feel healthy, am eatimg at about a 7 om a goodmess scale of 10, amd I'm gettimg plemty of exercise.

I might as well emjoy this while it lasts amd be grateful.

6 comments:

Feminist Gold Digger said...

You will not feel content tomorrow when you realize you won't get to see carrot top.

weezermonkey said...

What a great positive post! :)

amber said...

good for you! i'm glad that this month is starting off so well for you :)

okay, so i tagged you for the meme and that means that now you have to play too!

i thought you knew i watched BL. totally inspirational and i wind up almost crying at each episode. loves it!

That Girl said...

This is the year of 10years to be sure

KP said...

Go D! I like it when you're happy..heh

Yahpee said...

It really IS about being greatfull for all these things.

What a great reminder of how blessed we are in life right?

You're more of a blessing to a lot of us than you think D.

What a cool post.

Blog Archive