1. What would you pick to eat if you only had one meal left?
Deep dish pizza hut supreme pizza, margaritas, potato salad, reuben sandwich, chicken mahkni w/raita and garlic naan, and chicken adobo over rice.
2. What quality is the most important to you in the opposite sex?
Loyalty and faithfulness are a tie for me. I'd give up a lot to have these 2 things.
3. If you could pick your birthday, when would you want it and why?
11/11 or 7/7 would be kind of neat.
4. What is your dream job?
Professional cheerleader, Boston Terrier farm owner.
5. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
Sleep. I love naps but I never have time other than weekends.
6. What's the best book you have ever read?
SO HARD. Glass Castle, Grapes of Wrath, Absolutely True Story of a Part Time Indian - those are a tie.
7. Biggest Pet Peeve?
Fuckers who follow too close in the car, people who are constantly on their phone while driving. They could really hurt or kill somebody.
8. What show can you not miss?
I'm team No Cable. But if I did, it would be Say Yes To The Dress.
9. What is your favorite holiday and why?
Thanksgiving bc of the food. And great sales.
10. Do you want a big family?
If we had 1 kid I'd be perfectly content. 2 would be nice. 3 would be overkill for me. So no, I don't want a big one but at this point, I'll take what I can get since it's been really hard to even get 1.
11. What is more important to you, love or money?
I've had love and no money. And I've had money and no love. In the end, love doesn't pay the bills or the bar tab, people. I'd choose money.
13. What is your dream car?
Range Rover. In dark blue or white. Hybrid, of course. ;-)
14. Which is better, cats or dogs? Please explain why.
Doggies. No explanation, I just love mine too much so there's no comparison for me.
15. If you had to live without either a cell phone or internet, which would you choose to give up?
And some photos I want to post from one of my bestie's wedding, he was one of my bridesmen!