Sunday, October 7, 2007

Gimme mememememee

I STILL don't know what a meme is...Aline and Amber, thanks A LOT for tagging me.

Four Jobs I've Had In My Life

1. Chuck E Cheese
2. Subway
3. Red Lobster
4. Baskin Robbins
(see a trend?)

Four Movies I Can Watch Over And Over

  1. Legally Blonde
  2. Serendipity
  3. Pretty in Pink
  4. 13 Going on 30

Four TV Shows I Like To Watch

  1. Biggest Loser
  2. American Idol
  3. Lifetime Television
  4. Lifetime Movie Network

Four Places I Have Vacationed

  1. Korea
  2. Mexico
  3. Hawaii
  4. South Beach - HOLLER!

Four Of My Favorite Dishes

  1. Margherita Pizza - HOMEMADE by YOURS TRULY
  2. T-bone steak (WITH the fat please) and white rice
  3. Rueben Sandwich, extra kraut, extra dressing
  4. Chicken Tikka Masala

Four Places I'd Rather Be

  1. Walmart
  2. Sauna
  3. Vacation home in Washington during the winter with Bubsie and a good book
  4. El Torito Happy Hour with the girls

Four Websites I Visit Daily

  1. Gmail
  2. Sparkpeople
  3. Myspace
  4. The Nest
I don't think there is anyone left to tag!

Ok - T minus 10 hours until my Marathon training starts - ****SCREECHING****
And here is for you picture whores:

6 comments:

Yahpee said...

Chuck E Cheese? Really? lol.

You go girl.

weezermonkey said...

Ahem. Lifetime is not a show. ;P

That Girl said...

Not only do I agree with WeeMo, but you have it twice (because really what's the difference between Lifetime and Lifetime movie channel?)! I call for a redo.

And why on earth do you call M Bubsie? Isn't that a name for a little old grandma lady?

Trisha L. said...

Congratulations on making the commitment to run the LA Marthon! Pretty soon you'll be so skinny I won't even recognize you!

amber said...

damn i'm jealousE of your abs. you are looking hot!

thanks for playing and doing the mememe. since you enjoyed it so much, i'll be sure to tag you for the next one too ;)

ssinca said...

seriously, you are hawt! I'm jealousE.

Blog Archive