Sunday, May 18, 2008

Training/Dieting/Exercise Progress Report

I haven't been blogging but I'm still on my Get Fit Plan and still planning to do a half marathon in August 2008 (just 3.5 months away)!

Exercise report:
Food intake has been ok, nothing too horrendous with the exception of two margaritas on both Day 5 and Day 7.
Day 5- BREAK, Chili's happy hour with Jess, Claire, MBOC and Cat
Day 6 - Lift weights and run 1.5 miles = 37min, 237 cals burned
Day 7 - Ran for 1:05 and burned 567 cals! It had to be at least 4 miles.

Saturday early morning run with Claire - we ran on the boardwalk in Huntington Beach - what a way to appreciate the beautiful (but HOT!) weather and the fact that we live in one of the most beautiful places in the world.

This is where Claire and I ran:



This is me and Claire's running feet. I'd like to think I'm the slimmer one on the right:


Sooooo - I'll continue to try to cook decently healthy meals, do training runs, and lift weights.
A favorite dish I made this week with grilled chicken, orzo, black beans, corn and red bell peppers, onions, and fire roasted salsa. Served with some rice - thank you Trader Joe's! I loved it but Mr10yt thought it was just ok. :-/

10 comments:

Leslie said...

You're doing great! I need to get in shape. My stomach is huge. :/

Winnie said...

I like the photo of your running feet :)

weezermonkey said...

Those are NOT your feet!

amber said...

i went on a good run this weekend, too. granted, not quite as long as yours, but the outdoors stuff kinda matched :) good for you for sticking with your goals!

Anonymous said...

That is such a cool feet pic! Is it really you?

[side eye]

Baby Mama said...

Cute running feet! though, I'm with Cat and am a little skeptical that it's really you.

R said...

Wow. Proud of you for sticking with it and running this weekend. I really, really need to get on the ball.

I'm with the rest...those are not your feet. Are they?

Claire said...

Sigh. If those were our feet, clearly mine would be the skinnier ones. Even though you weigh 10 pounds less than me. :( But I do have really skinny feet.

Yahpee said...

I'm loving the running feet banter!

Oh yea. Your blog was cool too. lol

wan said...

what a cool running picture! i dig it.

but ARE they your feet? [raised eyebrow]