Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve


I wish Mr10yt and I could be with my mom, dad, and brother tonight! Instead we're enjoying the holiday on our own, first time as a married couple, and I can't say that's a bad thing at all.

God has been good to me and my family this year. We're healthy and happy, which is the best gift I could ever ask for. I have parents and a brother who are my best friends, which is totes weird, and a husband that I grow to love more with each passing day, even weirder. Haha. I have friends that are like family to me, truly, who make me laugh and smile to no end.

I FEEL TRULY BLESSED.

I'm hoping all of my family and friends have a wonderful holiday. Merry Christmas (Eve)!






12 comments:

Jessica said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

NorCalMrs said...

Merry Christmas! Miss you ho (ho ho) :P

HaveShoesWillTravel said...

I'm glad Mr 10YT is home for Christmas and not travelling.

MrsCJ said...

Merry Christmas!

CJ

dapotato said...

merry christmas!

A Feminist Gold Digger said...

Quit the nostalgia, back to the fluff.

Winnie said...

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Liz said...

You are so pretty! And your husband is a hottie! I hope you enjoyed your holiday together :)

Insomniac said...

What a great picture of you two!

amber said...

A very belated Merry Christmas!

wan said...

much love to you, d. a belated "merry menace" to you!