Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New phone and camera, huge picture difference!

For Christmas, my husband got me an i.phone - I LOVE IT! I really hated my An.droid 2 and had to do a hard wipeout about once a week. LAMES. And it was SLOW. I am so glad to be rid of it. What's bullshit is that I would've had to wait until April 2012 to get a promo price on the iphone from Veri.zon unless I opened a new line. I didn't want to do it, but H just went ahead and did it. He was probably sick of hearing me verbally abuse my piece of shit Moto.rola An.droid 2 phone.

Look at the difference in picture quality!! Same closet, same lighting setting. Unbelievable, right?
Old phone:

New i.phone:

Also


1 comment:

Feminist Gold Digger said...

That white sleeper with the yellow, gray and green animals that you got me is one of my FAVES. Glad to see it's in your closet too.